About 6 months ago, I also had my carpets cleaned by Kiwi in Houston, TX.6 hrs after the cleaning we felt like we were at "Wet and Wild"even though they claimed the carpet would be dry into 3-4 hours.
8 hours later, the carpet was still a wet, soppy mess! I called them up the very next day. They did send a technician to my home within 2 hours of that call. He did admit that the original technician used entirely too much water.
The new guy essentially had to re-clean the carpet. He stayed until the job was done. When he left, the carpet was clean and only slightly damp. This time it dried completely within the 3-4 hour time promised.
I haven't used them since and I probably wont.
The aggravation wasnt worth it.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "There are facebook groups popping up all over the country for local swap and sell. If you see Scentsy reps on yours selling bars and bricks at half cost, beware!..."
- "I've had two times where I was suppose to have won x2 items through this suppose to be game/survey, which I only was connected to this site through PCH. I..."
- "I ordered my daughte's dress even though I saw all the bad reviews. This was a special occasion for her formal January 2015. The dress came in early and..."
- "First of all, I really hated the mass scheduling of potential homeowners where you seated with a sales person who discusses your credit and financial information right out in the..."
- "I bought a toddler to twin size lightning McQueen car bed with built in toy box and working headlights for my two year old son, everything looked great eccept a..."
- "United PetSafe almost killed my Greyhound on July 3, 2013 on our flights from San Diego to Boston. My dog and my cat were never allowed out of their crates,..."
- "The "carrots were whitish" rubbery. awful. I had put vegetables in soup.. The "carrots were whitish" rubbery. awful. I had put vegetables in soup.. Making a direct statement...."
- "On a Friday night, after a long work's day, my honey asked me to stop at Kentucky Fried Chicken on my way back home to get him dinner. So, I..."
- "I purchased a Tempurpedic Cloud 11 months ago. Original out-gassing was significant but we survived. Over the past couple of months I have woken several times to severe..."