Kiwi Services - Left my carpet a wet soppy mess
About 6 months ago, I also had my carpets cleaned by Kiwi in Houston, TX.6 hrs after the cleaning we felt like we were at "Wet and Wild"even though they claimed the carpet would be dry into 3-4 hours.
8 hours later, the carpet was still a wet, soppy mess! I called them up the very next day. They did send a technician to my home within 2 hours of that call. He did admit that the original technician used entirely too much water.
The new guy essentially had to re-clean the carpet. He stayed until the job was done. When he left, the carpet was clean and only slightly damp. This time it dried completely within the 3-4 hour time promised.
I haven't used them since and I probably wont.
The aggravation wasnt worth it.review #120223
You may also like
- "I called your corporate office and that was a joke. You can reach no one . I called for your legal department and no one knew of one. Your..."
- "Stay away from a website called www.receptionau.info I never received Ipad2 64.3g. They were a fraud site. they are located in China. They offer unbelievable prices. I have chat with..."
- "I purchased a Guitar from D.H.GATE payed for it the same day thru PAYPAL. The guitar was supposed to be an acoustic electric nylon string guitar. I received an acoustic..."
- "This is how I received my order at walmart. This is not the first time. I'm so sick of receiving my orders with damage all over. I went to complain..."
- "I'm very angry about the service I got last night at dennis. We was seated at 2:30 am and left at 4:00 am. No one came to table to take..."
- "I took my 4 year old English Bulldog to Banfield yesterday (6/9/12) for emergency treatment. My dog was walking around in my backyard as she always does when she started..."
- "First, the delivery guys took the doors and shelves/bins off the new fridge, and placed them in the wet grass and dirt, leaning them up unprotected, against the tree in..."
- "I received potted plants as a gift. Once the moss was removed, there were several rotted plants. They were kind in replacing the plants, but the second one arrived with..."
- "I ate at Denny's in Amarillo-Texas, and Im never coming back ever again. I found a roach in my plate, and my husband found a hair. The place is very..."