Kiwi Services - Left my carpet a wet soppy mess
About 6 months ago, I also had my carpets cleaned by Kiwi in Houston, TX.6 hrs after the cleaning we felt like we were at "Wet and Wild"even though they claimed the carpet would be dry into 3-4 hours.
8 hours later, the carpet was still a wet, soppy mess! I called them up the very next day. They did send a technician to my home within 2 hours of that call. He did admit that the original technician used entirely too much water.
The new guy essentially had to re-clean the carpet. He stayed until the job was done. When he left, the carpet was clean and only slightly damp. This time it dried completely within the 3-4 hour time promised.
I haven't used them since and I probably wont.
The aggravation wasnt worth it.109c27ba review #120223
You may also like
- "Finally got through mold remediation. These are the pictures of my home. This is the type of quality you get when you purchase a palm harbor. These ripoff artists told..."
- "I ordered my wedding dress custom sized from this site. When it arrived it was rolled up in a ball in plastic wrap and stuffed into a box. ..."
- "The perfume scammers at Scentura won't give Investigative guy John Mattes a manager job.Why do they always kick him out from all the offices he goes to . What..."
- "I think it's absolutley ridiculous that I just paid for a third of a bag of your toasted ritz crackers. I hate to complain but, I won't ever buy them..."
- "We bought out Montana 12 months ago. Very happy with the lay out, but the first trip we had the awning coming apart, rooftop vent missing,siding buckling,and drawers not staying..."
- "We moved to Amarillo last Jan. And bought dining room furniture from Ashleys. Furniture was delivered to us damaged. The furniture was the Ledelle. Chunk of wood from table and..."
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."
- "A&E notes While I have my service contract through Sears it is A&E that gets sent out. The following is about A&E Service. Notes about Sears visit for washer (2/6/14) around noon. The..."