Kiwi Services - Left my carpet a wet soppy mess
About 6 months ago, I also had my carpets cleaned by Kiwi in Houston, TX.6 hrs after the cleaning we felt like we were at "Wet and Wild"even though they claimed the carpet would be dry into 3-4 hours.
8 hours later, the carpet was still a wet, soppy mess! I called them up the very next day. They did send a technician to my home within 2 hours of that call. He did admit that the original technician used entirely too much water.
The new guy essentially had to re-clean the carpet. He stayed until the job was done. When he left, the carpet was clean and only slightly damp. This time it dried completely within the 3-4 hour time promised.
I haven't used them since and I probably wont.
The aggravation wasnt worth it.12a25baf review #120223
You may also like
- "I thought I was ordering LP Blue Tooth headphones. They look exactly like them. They claimed this product was $90.00 retail which if it was an LP it would..."
- "DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! I made a order back in February 02, 2012 and According to their website they will send the order Items according to the planting..."
- "Indian furniture made from solid hardwood with beautiful grains and colour variations is a perfect choice to furnish your home. Matrix Produce All Types of High Quality Indian Furniture, Modern and..."
- "Getting way out of hand... Purchased items on dec 3rd..."
- "I took my 4 year old English Bulldog to Banfield yesterday (6/9/12) for emergency treatment. My dog was walking around in my backyard as she always does when she started..."
- "Do you have information about a Ocwen that you think has violated federal consumer financial laws? Are you a current or former employee of such a company, an industry insider..."
- "So disrespectful after they got my money. They took my money for an apartment then moved someone else in. Attached are pictures of the new place they wanted me to..."
- "There was an ad on craigslist mentioning that they're looking for an enthusiastic worker and to provide a resume in person or email. Assuming they'd like to see the..."
- "First of all, thanks for whoever started this website to get the word out about this company. I needed to order sympathy flowers for my daughter in Japan, and its..."